Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Most cdg members don't care about the horrible disaster unfolding in Japan, only a handful of users pm me to express their deep worry about a potential nuclear contamination coming from Japan that can easily spread all over the world.

Most guys just care to jack their cocks.

Truth is we will all breathe in radioctive particles just like we did during Chernobyl if more reactors blow in Japan.

I was three years old when Chernobyl blew up but remember everything vividly.

Those were the most horrific scariest days of my life.

Children were not allowed to venture outside, we couldn't drink milk and eat vegetables, we ate only canned food from the basement for a whole year, windows sealed and no tap water.

Kids in my neighbourhood croaked and I was sick in hospital.

I can't imagine that all this is happening again more than 20 years after the Chernobyl disaster, what a complete nightmare.

Japan's unfolding disaster should be a lesson to all people from all nations that no matter how powerful and developed your country is it can't withstand the power of the planet, it's just too great it can easily overwhelm any society.

I didn't believe in a global doomsday scenario but now I see how easily everything can be destroyed.

One impact event in the Pacific Ocean or the Atlantic and civilization as we know it will end, it's that easy.

The Yucatán Peninsula impact 65,000,000 years ago created and earthquake with magnitude 13 or greater, we can't possibly imagine what that must have been like and the tsunami waves were taller than the Empire State.

I am very sad about Japan, no one deserves such horrific end, reports are coming in that hundreds of people that were on the coast and survivied the waves were dragged back into the Pacific Ocean as the waves retreated.

A dude sucked into the pacific ocean by the tsunami was plucked by helilcopter today, some 20 km from the coast, he was sailing on debris.

:unreal:

I know metal, you are one of the guys who cares as evident by your posts in the disasters section.

You are a great guy.

Most people don't care though, we all think this can't happen to us.

People also don't care about Libya but once petrol prices hit $200 a barrel and fuel becomes even more expensive maybe then more people will start to care...The world is such a mess at the moment and because we live in a global village disaster or war in one country affects the whole world.

Maybe, just maybe this latest disaster has brought to the the forefront how close ALL of us are to slipping to the other side . . . I mean, for fuck's sake, do our Japanese (and some very hotttttt) friends actually deserve this? What the fuck is going on? Can we delay (OK, that does just intensify that cumshot) that oh-so-hot! fuck/shooting of cum into/onto our buddy & give a thought to our brothers/sisters in need? I don't know . . . I know, I know, most of us here are so uber sensitive & have been maltreated, blah, blah, blah . . . (you'll have to line up behind me . . . hehe) but tie up that big hard one for a second & actually DO something positive for these guys . . . it just takes a mouse click . . . and another thing, have any of you noticed how AFTER some mega catastrophe you just wanna fuck & fuck & fuck? I know for me that after any life-threatening huge event (In a hurricane in Mid-Atlantic for days, almost lost at sea/Near fatal road accidents/BIG earthquakes(!)/etc that I'm so hard & just wanna cum & cum & cum . . . is it because we are actually animals & that it's part of the perpetuation of the species? Or is it just the adreneline rush? Or . . . ?

HORRIBLE!!!! :sad2:
It must be terrible to see how everything surrounding your life, your house, the aprk of your childhood, the streets you walk every day.... disappears and becomes a disaster.If this happens in Spain, my town, my home would disappear. I live on the coast :this isnt happening

for fuck's sake, do our Japanese friends actually deserve this? What the fuck is going on?

No one deserves this, there are reports of people dragged out to sea...ALIVE and clinging to debris. They waive for help but no one can see them.

article-0-0B28105800000578-865_634x329.jpg

This guy was lucky and they saved him by boat, you can read more in this article from the Daily Mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...inging-roof-obliterated-house-middle-sea.html

that is real bad over there. i hope the best for them all. we take for granted all the small stuff, until it's all taken away. then we are just grateful for our lives.

well put, meatpie, I suppose many people care, many don't, some even are celebrating.

Yup, that's how the world goes. :great:

Because Japan is so far away people here don't care but when disaster strikes home it's hell on earth.

To be honest I doubt buildings in Bulgaria can withstand a 6.5 earthquake let alone 9.

There was an earthquake in Sofia in 2008, I know live in a house but back then I was in a block of flats, browsing cdg it struck late in the evening.

It was magnitude 4 and reinforced concrete vibrated and bent like spaghetti.

Sofia has been destroyed several times by major earthquakes and it will be flattened again.

Istanbul may go first though.

IT IS GETTING WORSE, guys !!

CNN is now reporting at 11:14 AM CDT on March 14, 2011 the following:

"Fuel rods in earthquake-damaged Japanese nuclear reactor have become exposed again, Kyodo News agency reports."

THERE are NOW MULTIPLE NUCLEAR REACTORS having MELT-DOWN ISSUES in Japan !!

THIS IS SERIOUS, this is going to go WORLD-WIDE ... here in USA the WESTERN COAST of the USA is now under threat.

THIS is SERIOUS -- go buy POTASSIUM IODIDE if you live anywhere in an area of danger, whether it be in the Pacific or the USA.

THIS MAKES CHERNOBYL look minor! THIS is URGENT !!!

A lot of people in the United States care about what has happened in Japan. But, many of us are just overwhelmed. The media is bombarding us with information and images of the disaster almost constantly. The networks compete to see who can find the worst disaster. Then they start speculating about how one crisis may lead to something even more horrible.

We are getting numb from information overload. We want to help, but we don't know what we can do. I don't think having a bunch of reporters from our country over there getting in the way is all that helpful. Our government has sent some help but is waiting until Japanese authorities tell us what they need. The American Red Cross is soliciting donations to help the survivors. But, I don't necessarily trust them. I used to volunteer for the Red Cross Disaster Service and I know that they take a cut out of the donations for "administrative" costs. It's about ten percent. Next year, I bet their executives will give themselves big raises. Then, they will milk the fear that such a disaster could happen here to raise even more money. They did it a couple of decades ago when the New Madrid fault jolted Arkansas. Nothing else happened and people lost interest. Then the Oklahoma tornadoes got people stirred up and the Red Cross took advantage of that also.

I think that, right now, our people want our leaders to organize a massive effort to provide aid to Japan and then tell us how we can help. Instead, our elected officials just keep on acting like the dumb asses they are. One Congressional representative is using the situation to proclaim how unsafe nuclear energy is and that we need to stop any more plants from being built here. Our government has gotten behind clean nuclear energy. I suspect he is a shill for the coal companies.

Regarding the possible meltdown of nuclear reactors in Japan, you don't need to worry about it becoming another Chernobyl. That nuclear plant was a very old and not very safe design. The Russian government has a habit of doing things as cheaply as possible with plenty of crooked contractors. They consider people to be disposable. That plant should have been shut down long before that accident happened. The reactors in Japan are a more modern design. They are inside containment vessels that should keep the radioactive materials from burning into the ground. The Chernobyl core melted through a concrete floor and into ground water which is what caused an explosion, shooting highly radioactive material into the air.

Only a small amount of radioactive vapor was released from the Japanese reactors and it was very low level. None of the fissionable material has been lost. It isn't going to irradiate and kill a bunch of people. The amount discovered on rescue workers was extremely small. The American aircraft carriers were moved because it would be a big nuisance to have to clean it off of everything.

I read this morning that over a thousand bodies have washed onto the beaches.

The US Nuclear Regulatory Commission just announced that Japan has asked the US for help with cooling its damaged nuclear reactors.

Here at CDG we knew from day one that this was a nuclear disaster. We also know today that hundreds of people have been exposed to radiation and we also know that radioactive material is being released into the environment.

We also know that radioctive particles once released into the atmosphere can travel hundreds of kilometres and cirlce the globe.

Don't believe everything the media says, this is quickly turning into another Chernobyl, may not be as bad but this is definately nuclear disaster.

Bulgarian authorities say there is "no risk" but people are not that retarded.

article-1366031-0B2A05E000000578-501_964x646.jpg

TOTAL CATASTROPHE

THERE IS A SELL-OUT of POTASSIUM IODIDE TABLETS in the USA!!!

I have called ALL area Rx pharmacies and THEY ARE OUT ALREADY of POTASSIUM IODIDE TABLETS -- which protect the thyroid gland and prevent the abosorption of RADIOACTIVE ISOTOPES, take ONE a DAY.

The most POPULAR brand is IOSAT TABLETS ... GOOGLE IT NOW, IOSAT TABLETS --- and you will see that these ARE the only tabs FDA approved to take (Federal Food and Drug Administration). A packet of fourteen tablets, taken once a day, usally sell for $9.99 a packet. NOW only available at AMAZON for $100 for ONE packet of 14 !!!!

NOW the maker of IOSAT Tabs has RUN OUT of materials to make the product -- and IT won't be available for up to SIX to EIGHT WEEKS !!! AND these are orders being placed mostly by U S residents, then EUROPE is NEXT in ordering these tablets.

SO YOU SEE, there are PLENTY of PEOPLE here in the USA and EUROPE who KNOW that this IS a TRUE NUCLEAR DISASTER --- and IT IS. THIS is a MAJOR MELTDOWN, a HYDROGEN EXPLOSION occurred at Fukushima Reactor #3 early on Monday morning, March 14th -- and I SAW IT BLOW UP on CNN. It was HUGE, smoke everywhere. And then there is the disabled Fukushima Reactor #1 also with a nuclear meltdown reportedly occuring.

AND now we are hearing here in the USA that at least THREE OTHER nuclear reactors in Japan are over-heating and nearing a core melt-down crisis.

SO YOU SEE, this is Chernobyl already x2 .. DOUBLE Chernobyl and could be TRIPLE or more. THE USA NAVY is now moving its ships AWAY from these reactors WAY OUT in The Pacific as they are finding RADIOACTIVE FALLOUT going off the charts WAY OUT THERE.

AND there are further reports that the JAPANESE GOVERNMENT has a history of UNDER-REPORTING NUCLEAR INCIDENTS in the PAST and many experts here in the USA are saying that this disaster IS MUCH WORSE than we are HEARING -- along with governments of the world SUPRESSING TRUE DATA so as not to cause "international panic."

YES, Pie -- WE knew from Day One here at CDG that THIS is a TOTAL NUCLEAR CATASTROPHE, worse since Hiroshima and Nagasaki. AND IT IS ONLY GETTING WORSE -- check this out .. right now at MSNBC.COM:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42066534/ns/world_news-asiapacific/ --
SAYS that NUCLEAR CORE RODS are in MELTING DOWN RIGHT NOW !!

This is NOT PANIC, this IS FACT!! Do NOT believe that this is not a catastrophe --- because IT IS. IT IS A FUCKING TOTAL CATASTROPHE and becoming WORSE by the MINUTE.

YOU
The US Nuclear Regulatory Commission just announced that Japan has asked the US for help with cooling its damaged nuclear reactors.

Here at CDG we knew from day one that this was a nuclear disaster. We also know today that hundreds of people have been exposed to radiation and we also know that radioactive material is being released into the environment.

We also know that radioctive particles once released into the atmosphere can travel hundreds of kilometres and cirlce the globe.

Don't believe everything the media says, this is quickly turning into another Chernobyl, may not be as bad but this is definately nuclear disaster.

Bulgarian authorities say there is "no risk" but people are not that retarded.

Last edited:
all right, i'll add my 2 cents to all this - since i was born (1950's) i've watched the population double from 3 to 6 1/2 billion - babies! everyone wants more babies babies babies!
well, now you've got them. soon now they'll be your only food source. you happy now? my bet, my little Meatpie, is on Yellowstone going - it always was. you are all seeing now the beginning of the end - and all televised for your entertainment value! i for one will be putting my efforts into getting off this rock and hopping a ride on the nearest UFO, (as some of us know how to signal them down to get us) so i can watch the end from up there. mad you say i am? uninformed, i say you are. i'll try and send a postcard - but really, don't count on it.

We all saw the expolisions Arrow, Japaneese authorities are saying this is normal hydrogen "venting" with "some release of radioactive vapour"....

Japanese_second_explosion.png

:unreal:

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

nuke-thumb-600x364-119593.jpg

New Scientist has just published an article saying that US ships detected caesium-137 blowing over the Pacific which means only one thing - rods have ruptured, core meltdown and leak.

You can read the whole article here. It makes for grim reading. I feel sick.

It is a very sad, shocking series of events: thanks for sharing, Meatpie. I have friends in that part of the world. Fortunately, they are ok. The US is vulnerable to natural disaster too. There is a huge, huge volcano in the area of Yellowstone Park in the US. If that erupts, a large part of the US would become uninhabitable. So many parts of the world are fragile.

Back