lvsoldier

let's fuck ladsoldiers
No pain.And Be sure to death.

Which's that way?

Injection?

Sodium Penrotha1 +Pancuronium bromide +
Pentassium chloride

--->Is this ok>?

Oh man, your threads are always very disturbing.

Are you suicidal phase now?

There is no easy way to kill yourself, there will always be some degree of pain and discomfort as we approach our deaths.

Best, quickest way to die is to breathe in pure Carbon monoxide.

Highly toxic it will enter your bloodstream within seconds and combine with hemoglobin to form carboxyhemoglobin (HbCO) in the blood. This prevents oxygen binding to hemoglobin, reducing the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood, leading to hypoxia,

No pain, you will just black out and pass away peacefully, not knowing what hit you.

Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and non-irritating - you won't feel a thing mate.

dont kill yourself, life is fun,
if you knew me personally, youd agree....

:unreal:

Life is fun...Sometimes. Or it can be hell so bad death seems like a blessing.

I felt this in 2007 when I had my wisdow teeth surgery, they stiched me up like autopsy dude and gave me painkillers.

I went home but my whole head was throbbing, the pain was so intense I wanted to jump out of the window.

Then my beautiful smart sister came, I told her I can't take it.

She overdosed me on painkillers and I slipped into a coma....:hahahahha:

Emotional pain can be as severe, most people will have suicide thoughts at some point of their lives.

All of us have different roads to travel; occasionally we cross paths & can make it a much more rewarding journey by pooling resources & looking at different points of view, different ways of dealing with things. lvsolder please talk with me any time, 24-7; together we will negotiate this rough time for you.

Of course.

lv you have so many friends here, post away and get it off your chest, will make you feel better.

Take a walk, ride a bike do some sports if you feel down, it will aslo help you get your mind off things for a while.

hm

Damn.

I don't condone suicide, but here are some ways to go.

Take handcuffs and swollow the key. Then put a plastic bag over your head and fasten it with a rubber band on the neck, so it's air tight. Finally, cuff your hands behind your back. You will try to remove the bag, but you can't and death will come in minutes.

You could pull a gun on the police. They shoot to kill.

Lock yourself in a room and light a charcoal grill like you are preparing to cook. The coals will burn and then burn themselves out, but then it turns the room into a gas chamber.

All of us have different roads to travel; occasionally we cross paths & can make it a much more rewarding journey by pooling resources & looking at different points of view, different ways of dealing with things. lvsolder please talk with me any time, 24-7; together we will negotiate this rough time for you.

:kissess:

ummm.

Thanks all men.
I think about the lesser than yesterday.

Back