Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Gadaffi's sons must die, their autopsy photos released on the internet like the Saddam bros.

Saif al-Islam would be awesome at autopsy, I bet he is hairy.

:hahahahha:

We may wait a little longer than most people initially expected, these guys are not giving up without a fight.

I hope he dies, sick greedy bastard.

He appears so civilized, articulate and "western" in his interviews with the international media. However, CNN showed a smuggled video of him speaking to his supporters. Standing on a sandbag wall, presumably near the "front line", he had an army jacket on, brandishing a military assault rifle, and it was one of those screaming, rambling, wild-eyed diatribes you'd expect from a delusional dictator-type whose heart is full of blood-lust (chip off the old block).

I usually dislike bald ppl but damn he's hot!

I'd do his dead body.

Greedy Arab fuck gave a lengthy interview for CNN a few hours ago, he is completely out of touch.

It would be awesome if he gets killed.

He is into torturing and killing yes, he is very good at that and also very good at lying.

The sooner he gets killed the better for the whole world, I hope they release his morgue photos.

'He appears so civilized, articulate and "western"....'

They always do, the real bad boys. As Meatpie pointed out, he's very good looking and might be deliciously hairy. I do hope they don't tear him up too awfully much. Wouldn't it be lovely to see him dangling from a noose naked?

Back