:Rock2::Rock2::Rock2::Rock2:

Help! I need somebody.
Help! Not just anybody.
Help! You know I need someone.
He-e-e-lp!

When I was younger, so much younger than today,
I never needed anybody's help in any way,
But now these days are gone I'm not so self-assured,
Now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the door.

Help me if you can, I'm feeling down
And I do appreciate your being round.
Help me get my feet back on the ground,
Won't you please please help me?

And now my life is changed in oh so many ways,
My independence seems to vanish in the haze,
And every now and then I feel so insecure,
I just know I need you like I've ever done before,

Help me if you can, I'm feeling down
And I do appreciate your being round.
Help me get my feet back on the ground,
Won't you please please help me?

Those are the lyrics to the soundtrack of my life at the moment. Any of you guys got your own lyrics?

:help sign:

Oh Micky, I was afraid of that! Look at it this way:

Just One of Those Things

Writer(s): Cole Porter

It was just one of those things
Just one of those crazy flings
One of those bells that now and then rings
Just one of those things

It was just one of those nights
Just one of those fabulous flights
A trip to the moon on gossamer wings
Just one of those things

If we'd thought a bit about the end of it
When we started painting the town
We'd have been aware that our love affair
Was too hot not to cool down

So good-bye, dear, and amen
Here's hoping we meet now and then
It was great fun
But it was just one of those things

Buck up babe, we're all in your court!

Once the weather warms up I am sure you will cheer up and forget about the winter depression and shit.

Don't you feel like chatting up hot dudes on the internet and fucking hard?

When I was your age that was my major occupation.

Good point Meatpie; I think he's just licking wounds right now & is not (at least) as tough as we [at least you, baby :)] are; he'll pop out of it soon . . .

@ JValdez: thanks for the Cole Porter m8. very touching. I know another song a bit like it, but I don't think it's by Cole Porter - "Smoke gets in your eyes". I'll send you a pm in a short while. thanks.

Micky

@ Meatpie
but had you learned how to leave the dark stuff in your head at home when you went out having fun? all the fantasies and the fascination with death and the shit like that? could you just go out and fuck for fucking's sake? cos I don't know how to!
think I'll write my own song: "The place was right, the time was right, the guy was right, but I fuckin WASN'T!!!"
sorry m8. winter blues, like you said. I'll snap out of it

This is CDG's theme song, also by the Beatles: "With a little help from my friends".

:calmn down:

@ Meatpie
but had you learned how to leave the dark stuff in your head at home when you went out having fun?

I didn't have necro fantasies when I was 19, I even had a girlfriend and wanted marriage and kids.

Then I started going out with both girls and boys.....I slept with girls but realized I couldn't stay hard for long. I wanted to experiment with a dude.

I signed up for brutal mountain training course in deep snow, they taught us survival techniques.

It was stupid but that's where I met my first boyfriend.

I tried his big cock and I became addicted. Dude let me fuck him and it was so crazy and hot, I loved it! No pussy and tits are match for fucking a fit dude with a tight ass. I loved my boyfriend, he was handsome and fit, I was a damn lucky bastard.

He dumped me eventually for another guy and I started fucking with other dudes and because I was a total fit hottie I could have any gay dude I pointed my finger at.

Then a few years later I developed severe necro fantasies....I discovred the beauty of the internets, signed up for ogrish and loved the pictures of dead young guys. I started masterbating to cdgs.

My best friend was a policeman and he wanted to take me to the morgue, he took me to the central bureau of investigation here where members of the public are not allowed.

That's where they store all crime scene photos and I saw two female police officers on a PC discussing which criminal was cute and which wasn't.

They never let me in that room but I knew that's where they kept the folders with crime scene photos, record going back decades.

I changed my boyfriends frequently...made them lie like corpses for me, stark naked and I came over their chests and tummies.

Then I became more vicious.

I wanted to knock out a guy and did it several times with a simple vodka trick.

Poor tap water for me, full glass of vodka for the dudes. If he doesn't drink it all, he is a pussy. Worked ever time.

When they passed out I played with their bodies and feet.

I came buckets.

I started playing dead with one dude, put him on a slab and took a huge knife and put him on his chest like autopsy guy.

He freaked out and pissed himself with fear.

I told him I would never hurt him and just wanted to play.

He finally admitted that he has sexual fantasies of being tortured and suffocated and loved me sexual fantasy.

We just clicked and all summer we played at my place, I put him on the kitchen table, naked and ropped up - like a real dead guy.

I strangled him, I tortured him, I tied him, I wrapped him in nylon, I dragged him like a dead guy on the floor, I ate his feet.

I took pictures of him lying naked on the kitchen table.

Then I uploaded everything to CDG. The forum went berserk.

Weeks passed and I no longer thought play dead was fun, I could no longer get hard properly.

So I went to the morgue and applied for a job, I wanted a real dead guy.

My frist dude at the morgue was a guy hit by a truck, he was messed up.

That was at the autopsy room, stark naked and toe-taged, it was the wildest hottest stuff I have ever seen in my life.

We went to the basement where they were stark naked dudes on tables in good condition waiting to be autopsied.

I got a monster boner, my cock was throbbing and was so hard it hurt. It just couldn't relax, I was surrounded by dead naked guys. All silent and cold, it was surreal.

Unfortunately there were lots of decomposed dudes, leaking on the floor so bad, flesh was peeling off, smell was out of this world.

I left the morgue, I was so hard the moment I came home I orgasmed hard and shoot cum all over.

Several days later I decided that leaky corpses on morgue floor were a health risk and didn't want to go again. I got messed up, it was just too much to take.

That was the biggest mistake I have ever made in my life.

Meatpie, I hardly know how to respond to this post. Some aspects of it I just find so encouraging - the way you've made sense of your life, met its challenges, accepted yourself for what you are and had fun... You're so honest, Meatpie, and so proud! I'm messed up at the moment, and haven't I just let people know it! And I think it's going to be some time yet before I stop hurting about a cute guy without a dark thought in his head who simply isn't the guy for me. But I think the day will come, not yet a while, but it WILL come, when I say to myself, "Okay, so you're obsessed by dead guys. Stop crying about it."

(I'm not going to post anything else about my feelings on this forum, because I think I've been given all the help I need. So many people have come riding to the rescue that I just can't believe it!)

You are 19, it's normal to be messed up.

It seems that younger guys have the hardest time coming to terms with necro but trust me - as the years go by it will become less troublesome.

Have you considered taking up a morgue job? Do you think that would make you happy? Or you suffer from killing urges? Tell me m8.

no killing urges m8, no way! the cute guy in question - he was in no danger from me, believe me. in my fantasy world I might be a cold-hearted, ruthless predator, but in reality I'm a total pussy-cat, I wouldn't hurt a fly. there has to be an absolutely unbreakable barrier between fantasy and reality, don't you think? if I ever found myself wanting to do the things I fantasized about, I think I'd down a bottle of Jack Daniels and throw myself in the ship canal like the schizophrenic guy I mentioned.

a morgue job? yes, that would suite me fine, as long as I didn't have to work with festering corpses that were falling to bits.

to try to be as honest with you as you've been with me:

even when I was a kid and I couldn't have an orgasm, I used to dream about finding a dead guy under a tree and checking him out, unzipping his flies and seeing what his prick looked like. one day in the park, I was coming home from school, I think I was fourteen, I saw a fit young guy asleep on the grass near the trees and he looked like he was dead, so I crawled in among the bushes and lay there peeping out at him. I couldn't sit up to jerk off in case I was seen, so I rubbed myself up and down on the ground as though I was fucking until I came in my pants. man, it felt so fine!

so it's in my nature, isn't it m8, and the sooner I face up to it the better.

Awesome experience there m8, yup true necro I am so proud of you.

:love forever:

Back