NecroHeadfucker

Forum Resident
Elite Member
So in my research I found something that resembles a concentration camp for gay people near my town.

It's a center with lots of security, and they take in people who are supposed to be "cured" of their homosexuality. Met a few guys who went there, and they said that they tortured them the whole time there.

Even after people get out of those places, either by escaping or being released after their doctors and ministers say they've been "delivered" from being gay, the people are fucked up. I mean, whatever goes on in those places is terrible.

I thought that places like that were forbidden by law?

Sadly, they are not forbidden by law as long as the person voluntarily enters the facility. Reparative Therapy as the bullshit is called is the most embarassing thing in the world today. As a professional counselor, I am always embarassed by any idiot that actually espouses the idea that gays can be "cured". Since 1971, the American Psychological Association removed homosexuality from its lists of disorders because they recognized that it was a part of who a person was and could not be changed. All it does is harm them deeply and leaves them as you said fucked up.

LOL. I am with you. Funniest story I remember was that Exodus International which was an "ex gay" ministry. The two founders, wound up falling in love and running off together. So much for ex gay. he he he

AND, of course, there's gonna be a special CDG section . . . snap those pups back . . . hehe

I prefer to keep my desire for MEN!!!!! Straight people try to say we need to be cured but i say they need to be cured of their prejedice against other people that prefer same sex!

Back