NecroHeadfucker

Forum Resident
What do you guys think of men who have varicose veins in their legs? I've seen these veins in some guys legs before, ususally older men, and they look hideous.

Some veins are kinda hot, like the veins in dicks and muscles. But varicose veins, fucking gross. Why don't those guys have those veins removed, it's not too hard. If one of them were to break and rupture, they could bleed to death.

Personally, I couldn't be with a guy who had varicose veins too bad. They look gross, like big cords or ropes all bendy and pressed together like a road map. I'm the same way with a guys feet. A guy could be hot as hell, but if he has hideous feet I can't focus on anything else but the grossness.

Anyway, just ranting. What do you guys think?

I've seen young guys with varicose veins, not nice.

I think your day will come and you will realize that it's a normal part of aging. Proper diet and exercise may help some people delay them but, as your skin becomes thinner, they will appear. If the veins become enlarged and protruding, doctors sometimes recommend their removal.

For smaller varicose veins, laser surgery is used to seal them off. When the blood stops flowing through them, they gradually fade away. Larger veins are surgically removed. If you want to try it at home, all you have to do is use a local anesthetic to numb the leg, make an incision at either end of the vein and close off the blood supply. Then feed a wire up through the vein and hook it to the opposite end. Then all you have to do is pull, ripping out the unneeded vein. Do six or seven of those and then suture the incisions. After the black and blue marks go away, they will still be pasty looking old man legs. But without the veins. Doesn't that sound like fun?

I googled some images of varicose veins before and after removal. Still horrible. So decided not to post. I hope I never get them. lol.

I googled some images of varicose veins before and after removal. Still horrible. So decided not to post. I hope I never get them. lol.

You mean like these?

avant-apres-laser-endoveineux.jpg

Back