NecroHeadfucker

Forum Resident
Elite Member
Me and my boyfriend had an awesome day. Very romantic, lots of great sex. I put beheading videos on a loop on my computer and played them, it was hot. He even pretended to be beheaded and let me fuck his head the way a dead head would feel on my dick.

Anyway guys, that day I asked him to marry me and he said yes! I am so happy! He also said he accepts my necrophilia and he doesn't care if I like severed heads and headless bodies.

Some good news to share with you all, my necrofriends.

You are lucky to have found a boyfriend that can accept your necro fantasy, maybe he is a ptential necro as well? :aha:

Me and my boyfriend had an awesome day. Very romantic, lots of great sex. I put beheading videos on a loop on my computer and played them, it was hot. He even pretended to be beheaded and let me fuck his head the way a dead head would feel on my dick.

There is nothing wrong here, and I wish I had a BF like yours, but this also sooo wrong on many levels :hahahahha:

This would be the only place where you can say watching a beheading video with your loved one is romantic.

Back