Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

The body was taken to the morgue where a fat nigger morgue technican fucked the dead boy raw. His nigger cock was so thick it burst the dead guy's tight ass.

FUCKING MAJOR MAJOR, MAJOR WOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!1
WHACK WHACK TIME!!!!!1

jajajaja! that will be nice to find in the beach

lovely guy - should have been fucked by horny white guys not some dirty fucking sambo

To Meatpie : How can you call yourself the site administrator when you and other display such negative words about black people. The slang words "Niggers" and "Sambo" is very upsetting for me to continue to be a member of this site. I'm black and I find these words very offensive. Meatpie since this is your site you should set the example like most sites and reprimand people who use these words. But since you also are just as guilty as the ignorant rest who use these words. I guess this site will only go down in membership. A lost subscriber for life. Enjoy your site.

I had no idea what sambo was until you mentioned it.

Each to their own. :hard lol:

OMG....SAMBO....not heard that word since the school playground in the 70's......thank god....i thought people may have moved on but.....maybe not :(

US guys are racially burdened, black dudes are so quick to react every time someone mentions the "n" word...

:hard lol:
It's hilarious and makes me want to use it even more, I had no idea it was so easy to provoke someone with a single word.

That tells me volumes about what type of a country the US really is.

Societal problems are reflected in the language...but only in some counries, is this so difficult to grasp?

US guys are racially burdened, black dudes are so quick to react every time someone mentions the "n" word...

It's hilarious and makes me want to use it even more, I had no idea it was so easy to provoke someone with a single word.

That tells me volumes about what type of a country the US really is.

Societal problems are reflected in the language...but only in some counries, is this so difficult to grasp?

Thanks for deciding for me whether or not to leave. The other posters are correct: you seem to be racist and proud of it. That's pathetic. You're also anti-US, which is inexplicable. You're on the other side of the planet, and to my knowledge Bulgaria has not suffered from the US's influence in its part of the world.

Have fun, all. I'm done.

You are really retarded if you believe I am racist and anti-US :hahahahha:

Just from a few remarks I made about the US - and now I am not only racist but anti-American.

LoooLLL

Black people, esp those in America are badly educated, no wonder millions are on government handouts.

Bulgaria suffered horrific boming raids during World War II by B-25 Mitchell planes.

US influence.....interesting expression

:aha:

The US is a great powerful nation but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be critical and have my own opinion on current affairs.

I am so happy that you are leaving, we don't want trash like you as a member of our community.

Good riddance. :nasty pc:

Take it easy guys, I don't let the racist remarks get to me because I understand that all those honkey white trash racist bitches don't know any better. It's inherent in their dna to think that way and make stupid backwards remarks so everyone knows it. :yes:

Meatpie, you know how to tick them off, don't you??
When I read your last post I knew the bleeding hearts would
bust a nut to "pretend" to be shocked. They mean well, though
they might be a bit "simple".

Well... I rarely agree with Meatpie, but now I know his feelings about the US - Meatie, you've earned a new friend today ;)
US guys: grow up and get a live. Ever wondered why US citizens are so 'popular' outside their own nation? Duh.

your a big assholes who needs to be fucked by a sambo but then again your mother loves sambo dicks

I'm from the Southern United States and the RACE issue is a big issue here. The problem that most non-USA people have is that they are not exposed to POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, which I personally believe is a crock of shit myself.

Blacks here call each other the "N" word but swell like toads if a white person says it----we can thank a liberal government for that. MY problem is not with Meatpie, but with Talldutch who said that US Citizens were not popular outside the United States......I wonder why then the United States is always the FIRST place someone runs to when they chase freedom.....

Back