Saint George Patton, the kraut killer

here's a fairy tale transformed into gore and myth
The Messiah turns out to be a syphilitic German named Adolph Hitler under the infleunce of the the Demon. In fact the Coven of the Werewolf, a demonic cult based in San Fransisco, says that Adolph was the greatest black magician ever!!
But then God commanded Saint Michael and his angels to slay the Kraut dragon. And He did , aided by the supreme Kraut killer General Patton!!

"Men, you are the first Negro tankers ever to fight in the American army. I would never have asked for you if you weren't good. I have nothing but the best in my army. I don't care what color you are, so long as you go up there and kill those Kraut sonsabitches!" -- George S. Patton

And everyone lived happily ever after!!!

pattonatwar.jpgPatton.jpgUSA-C-Normandy-3.jpg2204840170_50d1abbc4e.jpgChestyImage1.jpg

Last edited:
Patton had a bit of a mental problem. He took great joy in wiping out the enemy without mercy for anyone, including his own troops. His ideology of fighting a war was not just to subdue the enemy, but to annihilate them from the face of the earth. He also felt he was acting on behalf of his deity and wanted the United States to conquer the entire world all at once. The president finally got fed up with him because he wouldn't follow orders and fired him.

Back