Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
People have been asking me why I am not posting as much lately....

Well I will tell you why.

I met this guy Nick, 23 yo

He liked me, I liked him we spent hours together. No naked dudes, not yet but I am working on it.

Damn, haven't fucked a dude in ages and started fantasizing about getting him drunk and fucking him hard.

Then I asked about his parents...

...and the gay drama started!

He said his mom died of cancer last year, father dumped him and left. He doesn't know where his dad is.

He lived with his granny until Dec 2010 then rented an apartment in Sofia suburb, said he wanted to get away from the past.

He had plans for the future but because of the great depression he has been unemployed for months.

Getting a job in Bulgaria is like winning the lottery - there is a chance but it's one in a million.

Nick said,

"Dude I plan to kill myself"

"How?" I asked.

"I have lots of morphine left from my mom, I have no choice now I am tired of living"

He said he tried to sell a house in the countryside but had to find other relatives to that he could get a document showing him as the owner.

He had a neighbour ready to buy.

"My life is a complete failure," he said "Unemployed, broke, no parents, no friends and can't sell the house"

I asked him if he was afraid to die.

"I am very scared" he said.

That got me so horny, I love young guys discussing their deaths.

I go so excited, I wanted to offer him to tape him as he dies, I will then upload his video on CDG how I fuck him dead.

I would fuck his body hard, I will buy a huge fridge for him and keep him there. I will suck his feet and toes like icecream every day.

No one will come looking for him.

In reality I spent hours talking with him trying to cheer him up and telling him not to do it.

"I've thought it over, I know there will be no turning back," he said.

I don't wish death on nobody but it would be so hot if Nick offs himself, I hope I am the one to find the body.

And no I am not calling the police, I don't care.

In our last conversation he said he wasn't going to do it but you never know with these things.

Thank you. Do you think he can really kill himself? Do you think he would look hot dead? What should I do?

What would you do if you were in a similar siatuation?

As a professional counselor, advise him to get some help. I know we all have an interest in death but hope most of us aren't wishing someone ill. A person wanting to take their own life is sad in my opinion. I am sure this will launch interesting responses and really am not worried because I know I am correct.

OK this is the truth; I know he can off himself; I've had guys do it before & still put flowers on the grave :( -- yes he will be a hottie cold, but your "job" is to talk him out of it wherever and however possible. Morphine OD can certainly do it! Because he is at least still talking with you, you must take him out of his funk the best way you can, including sex. If you can break the dark spell he might have a chance. But here's the thing--let's say he does it anyway, which is typical in these cases--YOU will be the one emotionally wrecked even if it is just infatuation because it's been awhile since you've had a special friend. Monitor him carefully & be hip to the signs he is checking out. I am amazed by the staggering number of kids just like him that want a one-way ticket right now! I would keep equipment charged up just in case, that's just me . . . but try to get him out of his funk!

A person wanting to take their own life is sad in my opinion.

Very sad yet millions of people do it every year, the suicide option is built in our genes, it's humanity greatest sin and the one thing that definately makes us different from animals - the knowledge of our own mortality.

Most people talk about suicide but only a small percent will really go on and do it.

I take your advice seriously, I will meet with Nick again and if he starts again with the suicide shit I will probably refer him to a mental health professional, I am not qualified and trained to deal with people who are suicidal, it's a daunting task even for professionals in my opinion.

YOU will be the one emotionally wrecked even if it is just infatuation because it's been awhile since you've had a special friend. Monitor him carefully & be hip to the signs he is checking out. I am amazed by the staggering number of kids just like him that want a one-way ticket right now! I would keep equipment charged up just in case, that's just me . . . but try to get him out of his funk!

Interesting opinion but no I wouldn't feel bad, although I do admit that my converstaions with Nick have changed my view on suicide.

I like him because he is very sensitive and very strong at the same time.

Strong because he cared for his mother who was terminally ill with breast cancer, also cared for his sick old grandmother. Sensitive because he told me he falls in love quickly and cried when a dude dumped him.

I couldn't possibly cry if someone decides to dump me, even if you give me money.

Nick is hariy btw.

Yes he looks like he could be hairy with a really cute stubbly face. Hope he doesn't do it but he really would make a hot corpse. I never knew anyone who committed suicide.

Meatpie,

First and foremost, he is your friend. A friend who trusts you is hard to come by. You should do the best you can to talk him through his depression. Listen to what he has to say and be supportive but firm about suicide not being the best option. Although I believe everyone has the right to end their life, I don't think this is a good reason.

If he goes through with it, what you do is a decision you will have to live with. But, the last thing I would do is publish my intent on a public record that could be used against me, even if I did nothing wrong. Your words can get you in a lot of trouble.

Relax, he is not gonna do it. Everyone has such thoughts from time to time.

I think you have a handle on the situation fine Meat. Of course I personally believe that even when someone talks about killing themselves, even in jest, and not in a way like on this site , that they are asking for help. Either they really want to die and they are begging for help OR they are just sad/depressed and need a friend...or anywhere in between. My training for work would have me freak out because he has a method (morphine) and actually has it available. Either way I think you'd help him if it seemd really bad.
God that sounds too much like a lecture, I wish him no harm but damn is he handsome..send him to the US and I'll let him live in my house and have a job as my houseboy ;)

Back