Snerdguy

Forum Veteran
It's cold today, 2 degrees F right now, and we have a layer of ice over everything after having freezing rain off and on for two days previous. The stuff is frozen so hard that road crews are having difficulty clearing it away. Then it snowed some more yesterday. The ice keeps the snow from sticking to anything and the forty MPH winds kept moving it around in a big white out. Schools are closed for a third day in a row and you can bet the kids are getting stir crazy. Poor parents. Our electric was out for three hours Tuesday night. Some areas still haven't gotten theirs back.

It could be worse though. Chicago and the surrounding areas are having a blizzard with lots of snow and seventy MPH winds. They are at a standstill. Thousands of motorists are stranded. This huge storm is moving east and is expected to cause a mess for New York and the east coast.

So, out there somewhere, if you can find them, are numerous flash frozen bodies of various ages. Some are trapped in cars. Some are in homes that have no heat. There are probably plenty of frozen street people also. For the best bodies, I suggest checking stranded vehicles. Young adults often lack enough sense to stay home in bad weather and, when they do get stranded, they have no emergency supplies.

What often gets them is a failure to keep the exhaust pipes unblocked while they keep their vehicle engines running for warmth. So, there are sure to be plenty of cold, very stiff young bodies with bright red lips. I suppose no one will actually know who is trying to "rescue" whom or for what reason. Be sure to dress warm. ;-)

Beuen, love those frozen pups . . . we were airconditioning yesterday . . .:drool:

North American winters are brutal and Chicago is a windy city, even people in far off Bulgaria know that.

Beuen, great pics. I love frozen dudes, and the idea of freezing to death naked in the snow has always been arousing to me for some reason.

Yes, some people will do stupid stuff when an emergency hits. It's not just asphyxiating themselves with exhaust, either. What's amazed me more than anything are pictures of abandoned vehicles that people actually LEFT OPEN to the blizzard!! When that stuff melts, the vehicle will be a total loss. Even if I'm freezing to death, I could take half a second to close the door.
capt.f4d7d6075c1e412ab0af6e1db6c9a96e-f4d7d6075c1e412ab0af6e1db6c9a96e-0.jpg

Back