None of this lame fucks really passed out, you can remain conscious up to two minutes without oxygen. The last pussy boy "passed out" exactly three seconds after his gay friend pressed him on the neck.

Thansk for posting anyway.

SOUNDS (dangerously) FUN......I WANNA TRY, I BET IT TICKLES!!

HEY!!!!! I did that with friends some years ago, when we were 10 or 12 years, but we didnt press the neck, we inspire and press the chest for 10 or 15 seconds, to breathe we faint for some seconds

The physiology of a sleeper or choke out hold is different from suffocation. When someone is suffocating, such as by having the mouth and nose blocked, the heart continues pumping and the entire blood supply continues circulating through the brain. The victim remains conscious because the blood supply in the body acts like a reserve oxygen tank. Otherwise, they'd pass out within seconds when holding their breath.

The choke hold works by cutting off the blood supply to the brain. The brain consumes a great deal of oxygen. Thus, the supply arteries in the neck are quite large. If those arteries are suddenly closed by compression, the brain cells can only be supplied by their adjacent blood cells and that's not much. The brain starts feeling the effect almost immediately and goes into emergency conservation mode to prevent damage which is why consciousness is lost in only fifteen to thirty seconds.

It's also why playing around with a choke hold is dangerous and very stupid. The participants often assume that it's no different than breath holding. But, the brain can suffer permanent damage if the blood supply is cut off for more than a minute. Death can occur very quickly. That applies to a healthy brain. If there are any aneurysms or injuries to the brain, the victims can be pushed beyond the point of recovery within seconds. It's not unusual for a victim to have seizures. They can vomit and aspirate it, especially if they are surrounded by idiots who haven't a clue about what to do. Many people have died playing this game. Just search choking games on the Internet to find more information about it.

As far as the preceding videos are concerned, I think number one is real. But, with friends like that, who needs enemies. Number two is real. If you turn up the volume, you can hear the victim making a snoring sound which is common for people who lose consciousness. Number three appears to be fake. The victim only appears to be dizzy and recovers quickly. He taps out on one attempt. They're probably doing it wrong.

Videos number four and five are both real and asinine. A hold like that could cause permanent damage to the neck and spine. They could kill someone from those injuries alone. True idiots!

The bottom line is, enjoy the videos but don't do it.

The physiology of a sleeper or choke out hold is different from suffocation. When someone is suffocating, such as by having the mouth and nose blocked, the heart continues pumping and the entire blood supply continues circulating through the brain. The victim remains conscious because the blood supply in the body acts like a reserve oxygen tank. Otherwise, they'd pass out within seconds when holding their breath.

The choke hold works by cutting off the blood supply to the brain. The brain consumes a great deal of oxygen. Thus, the supply arteries in the neck are quite large. If those arteries are suddenly closed by compression, the brain cells can only be supplied by their adjacent blood cells and that's not much. The brain starts feeling the effect almost immediately and goes into emergency conservation mode to prevent damage which is why consciousness is lost in only fifteen to thirty seconds.

It's also why playing around with a choke hold is dangerous and very stupid. The participants often assume that it's no different than breath holding. But, the brain can suffer permanent damage if the blood supply is cut off for more than a minute. Death can occur very quickly. That applies to a healthy brain. If there are any aneurysms or injuries to the brain, the victims can be pushed beyond the point of recovery within seconds. It's not unusual for a victim to have seizures. They can vomit and aspirate it, especially if they are surrounded by idiots who haven't a clue about what to do. Many people have died playing this game. Just search choking games on the Internet to find more information about it.

As far as the preceding videos are concerned, I think number one is real. But, with friends like that, who needs enemies. Number two is real. If you turn up the volume, you can hear the victim making a snoring sound which is common for people who lose consciousness. Number three appears to be fake. The victim only appears to be dizzy and recovers quickly. He taps out on one attempt. They're probably doing it wrong.

Videos number four and five are both real and asinine. A hold like that could cause permanent damage to the neck and spine. They could kill someone from those injuries alone. True idiots!

The bottom line is, enjoy the videos but don't do it.

Bullshit.

Anyone who has watched Marcus suicide video will now that it took him more than a minute to pass out, with neck compression and cerebral anoxia you can stay conscious up to a minute.

Anoxia is different from hypoxia, we have to make this clear I am referring to cerebral anoxia.

They really faint, that's how people die accidentally when they do it alone. Like in autoerotic asphixiation. If they were able to they'd stop the compression but they can't because they're passed out until they die.

You believe these guys really "passed out" ?

:unreal:

Bullshit.

Anyone who has watched Marcus suicide video will now that it took him more than a minute to pass out, with neck compression and cerebral anoxia you can stay conscious up to a minute.

Anoxia is different from hypoxia, we have to make this clear I am referring to cerebral anoxia.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. In the Marcus case, it's possible that the rope didn't stop the blood flow entirely. The choke hold deliberately closes both arteries with a great deal of pressure applied at the right points. That's why, if applied incorrectly, the victim might only become light headed or take longer to lose consciousness.

For Christ Sake, Marcus died and you call that not enough pressue? I

His whole head went deep purple. Try it on yourself if you don't believe me.

For Christ Sake, Marcus died and you call that not enough pressue? I

His whole head went deep purple. Try it on yourself if you don't believe me.

Marcus died from strangulation. The rope restricted his air way and probably constricted the supply arteries to his brain partially. It will put you out and take you out eventially, but not as quickly as completely obstructing the flow of blood to the brain. Had one of the idiots in the video kept their victim in a good choke hold for more than a couple of minutes, they would have most likely expired. A strangulation victim can hang on a lot longer. Thats why it can take hours for some of those Iranian swingers to die.

His face turned purple because of anoxia. He couldn't breath. If the arteries in the neck were completely blocked off by the noose, his face would have remained dark because the oxygen depleted blood would not have been able to drain away.

Last edited:
My halfwit room mate put someone to sleep for 3 minutes. Nice sleeper hold. He was going to run because he thought his opponent was dead. His girlfriend told him to put the guy "to sleep"
He won't be doing that again any time soon

I've got 100's of those vids on my youtube nirvanafan201 leave me a message or a comment if u stop by :)

Snerdguy this no is real when i practique judo a lot of time i use a choke neck key and no one get injured or pain i think is dangerous if u apply bad the choke, or the victim are in bad position about u can break the neck that is all

Back