spndx7hero

Forum Regular
Hey guys, I've always had a bit of a superhero fetish and have often included my death roleplay fantasy in that as well. Just wanted to see if there was anyone else into watching or making superheroes die.

This is sort of what I was intending.

Attachments

• the-amazing-spider-man-20100701004944495.jpg
    the-amazing-spider-man-20100701004944495.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 293
Not necessarily a superhero because I am a sucker to a death of medium~minor villain.

But there was this body builder whose body was used as a model for Captain America figurine died in a motorcycle crash. After he crashed, he tried to reach his friend(s) by his cell, but his friend(s) did not hear anything. Eventually he was found by a policeman, and later died. He was an absolutely hot specimen, and his profile said that he was autopsied. After 10 years, I still fantasize to the image.

Most of the superheroes are hot, my favourites are Flash/Barry Allen, Green Lantern/Hal Jordan and Wolverine as played by Hugh Jackman. Plus almost all the male members of the Legion of SuperHeroes.

Oh! And how could I forget Tom Welling as Superboy and the super hot Justin Hartley as Green Arrow!

Definitely love fantasies of a sidekick like Robin gettin into the clutches of some nefarious villain who has him violated scores of times by as many fiends, all filmed to show to Batman just to see if Batman would take him back or sign off on his execution, twisted junk like that.

Dean Cain - Superman

aee8ef159859126.jpg
[/URL]

I was wrong, where I put the photo of Dean cain in bed, I wat to put the 4th pic of that set. Sorry

Last edited:
David Cicero has written a couple of excellent stories on superheroes getting humiliated sexually by supervillains. I think you can find them on the Telemachus website!

I liked when Super Boy (Tom Whelling), was imprisoned in ice at his fortress. That might make for interesting role play in the coming winter.

Here's Batman carrying a dead Robin.
I find a pic like this Very hot.

Back