Would you like an autopsy if you die young?

Would you like to get an autopsy after your croak?

• Yes

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I have a question only to young members of the forum (up to 30 yo).

If you die tomorrow, would you like an autopsy?

Would you like your skull cracked, brain removed and heart sliced like cooking meat?

no i think its horrible although i like it done to someone else.When my father passed i didnt allow it to be done on him.Here they have other ways to find out what happened

Hi elm, thanks for your reply. I am sorry to hear about your father, what happened?

I had no idea you were against autopsy procedure on family and yourself.

So you don't want your skull cracked and guts pulled? Religious reasons perhaps?

I find it fair cuz I'd b cutting ppl open for fun they should do the same to me

Oh yes, of course I want an autopsy. They should cut me open and crack my skull.

The sound of autopsy saw vs human skull is unlike anything else on Earth. It's music and gets me very hard. I am sure you will look absolutely beautiful with open skull TKO, how old are you?

Your toes will also be very cold and pale, how do you like that?

I am only 24 years old. Removing the brain is my favourite part in autopsies. I like it when the skin is peeled down complete over the face.
I like the imagination oft my cold and pale toes. The right big toe with a tag

Yes, it's beautiful isn't it.

What else do you like? Ribs? Do you like an empty rib cage when all the organs are pulled our and young fit guys become just a cold empty canoe?

I love this. Two flaps on the front wide open. Nippels nearly touching the table. All organs are missing and the spinal column is now visible. The scalpe pulled over the face down to the chin and the skull cap missing. The ribs are looking up in the air, cause the plate is removed and now resting on the ankels with the skull cap. In focus by two people and they are working with sharp tools. Later then they throw all organs inclu the brain in little peaces back into the empty cavity. With some simple stitches all holes are closed and the skull is fielled with paper instead of the brain. Then the body has this wunderful y incision.

In most cases the skull is left empty brain slices are placed back in the guts.

i would love an autopsy, ideally by some unprofessional pervert who roots around in my guts unnecessarily and defiles the body. maybe i would end up photographed, and posted on a website like this one!

i would love an autopsy, ideally by some unprofessional pervert who roots around in my guts unnecessarily and defiles the body. maybe i would end up photographed, and posted on a website like this one!

Would you also like lieing with another dead body on the same table and your idea with getting photographed and posted on the web is fantastic, I would enjoy this too.

But I prefer this professional autopsies in busy morgues.

Well, i will accept it but they have to keep my genital untouched, I want my penis and testicles in one piece

But you wont have any chance to do anything against it. If they want to inspect your balls, they will get them.

I am not in the age group Meatpie specified BUT I think autopsies ought to be required in all cases where there is no long term illness killing the person (ie. accidents, sudden death [heart, stroke], execution).

no i think its horrible although i like it done to someone else.When my father passed i didnt allow it to be done on him.Here they have other ways to find out what happened

My parents died (both age 85) suddenly although my father had had several heart attacks. My father fell in the night and hit his head - we will never know if was a heart attack or hitting his head killed him. My mother had a stomach ache and died before the emergency room could do a diagnosis - we will never know what caused her death.

But you wont have any chance to do anything against it. If they want to inspect your balls, they will get them.
Well, in my country, the relatives can select restrictive autopsy in order to keep the dead people's genital in one piece. They will take out the brain, eyes and all other organs except penis and testicles for male.

Back