Inserting the penis pump into your dead guy could prove a little messy though. And of course the stitches are never gonna heal.

If you're trying to erect the penis of a cute dead guy, it would be easier just to inject a two part silicon based epoxy into arteries supplying the penis. The pressure of the injection would make it become erect. Then, the epoxy would set and keep it that way. I recommend a silicon based epoxy because it remains flexible when set.

If you want it very stiff, inject Gorilla Glue. It is activated by moisture and sets hard. :)

If you're trying to erect the penis of a cute dead guy, it would be easier just to inject a two part silicon based epoxy into arteries supplying the penis. The pressure of the injection would make it become erect. Then, the epoxy would set and keep it that way. I recommend a silicon based epoxy because it remains flexible when set.

If you want it very stiff, inject Gorilla Glue. It is activated by moisture and sets hard. :)

you seem really informed snerd have you already trie it?

hmm that would result in a permanent erection.
I would find it more fun to be able to inflate and deflate the thing. lol.

Expert! Ever tried?

Expert! Ever tried?

Good grief no. At least not on dead things. I use it to fill holes around windows and it's a pretty good adhesive. I read about its use with human beings a while back. Apparently, some people got the idea that it could be used for body enhancement. They would inject it under the skin to give the appearance of larger abbs and pecks. It was also used as a cheap breast enhancement by some very uninformed people. A number of people died from the complications. For a CDG, I figure that with the intended already being dead at the time, side effects are of little concern.

Do let me know of the results though, were you to ever try it.

hmm that would result in a permanent erection.
I would find it more fun to be able to inflate and deflate the thing. lol.

Do you suppose a funeral home would oblige a dearly departed person's last request for this. Add a little automation and it could certainly lift the solemn air of a funeral. (Open casket that is.):shock:

I hope nobody will try to get me hard like that; I don't have an implant.

Back