Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
2825779Y.jpg

Caskets at the ready: Millions of young guys are expected to croak in 2011

Based on my experience covering deaths from around the world I am certain that 2011 will turn out even deadlier than 2010 - millions of young men will die in the next twelve months.

Mexico's Drug war shows no sign of abating - we expect thousands dead there.

Russians also die en masse - lots of car wreck dudes there. Murder is also widespread.

Chechen rebels will continue to be regulars on CDG and will dominate the gore pics and visds section in 2011.

The United Kingdom also has a very high death rate among young guys but sadly we don't expect a single death photo from there!

Visit CDG regularly and check out how the death pandemic unfolds, it's already started!

What other areas do you think are likely to produce a large number of CDGs?

Mining accidents in various countries such as China where safety standards are not well enforced. People die all of the time especially where they dig their own private mines. I expect there to be a lot of mining accidents in the Central America region because there is so much corruption.

Thank you Snerdy, interesting post as usual.

Let's hope after the Chilean miners drama of 2010 safety will improve, being trapped under rock is no cool way to croak.

With all these fema coffins stockpiled all over USA (apparently) they certainly seem to be planning or expecting some death pandemic of some sort. 5 million coffins being prepared for something. Try googling fema coffins.

Back