Young guys will start dying as soon as Jan 1

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Its amazing how many young dudes will celebrate new years tonight and they will be dead on Jan 1 2009 although they don't know it now.

This happens every time around New Years.

There is at least one murder of a young guy on New Years and fatal car wrecks.

Even yesterday four croaked. And this is just a small country, with a population roughly similar to NYC.

The situation globally is even grimmer.

As death statistics are now over for 2008, new fatal car wrecks will start just hours into the new year.

I will keep you posted.

We will see how many will die but there certainly will be young guys wheeled into a morgue on Jan 1.

PieMan ...

Guys has already been killed dead ! Your prophecy has cum true !

It is a HOT, SEXcee habit that guys practice...gettin' killed DEAD.

No stoppin' IT, no way !

so so so so absolutely ACE .... n' toetally, TOETALLY
ra-RAWKS
!!!

:sm (15)::sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (45)::load::load::load:

As expected many young guys croaked in Bulgaria from the beginning of the year...and its only April.

I predict there will be a wave of death in the summer, mainly on the roads and drownings at the black sea and danube river.

I think that might be the case yes...

Many people die in the summer

The mortality rate here is highest in winter, as many elderly die from infections but summer is the season where most young guys die.

Two peeks in death here, winter and summer, deadliest summer month being August.

Wow!

If that keeps up, Bulgaria will run out of people soon :)

Might get you a job opening sooner then :D

As they say here, one man's death is another men's reward...

Bulgaria's population is 8 million.

But like in Russia and other countries in eastern europe the death rate is very high, lots of car wrecks murder violence.

Bulgaria's population is precicted to be only 5 million in 2050 due to low birth rate, high death rate, and immigration.

The death rate is impressive in russia, in 2008 there were over 2 million deaths.

Many young men die there from drinking too much vodka.

you can search for more info on the internet or read the article on wikipedia about death rates around the world

Back