a1.jpg

a3-1.jpg

a5.jpg

a11.jpg

a1-1.jpg

Still more...

great thread.

Do you have dead vietnamese sodliers?

Sorry, Meatpie... All the dead Viet soldier pics I've collected were already here. Viet soldiers these days die old, you won't like...

Outstanding! One of the best posts Ever on CDG, Blackworld! Look at those superb physiques. East Asian guys are by far the sexiest guys on the planet (at least my in opinion). Thanks.

Thanks mate, actually these are Chinese soldiers but who cares where they're from... I love the wild look on their faces, which is hard to see from caucasian dudes...

Hey, they are soldiers from Taiwan !!

I think I must explain this: they are not soldiers from China, they are soldiers from Taiwan !
I lived in Taiwan, so I know this.
Maybe friends from China would say Taiwan soldiers are "chinese" soldiers,
However, Taiwan dose not belong to China now...

Maybe, it will be part of China in the future,
But not now !!

I don't want to raise a war here.
I just hope those who mistaked will get a correct fact.
As I wish, I hope there is no war between Taiwan and China, although I would like to see dead soldiers...:sm (53):

I really wish one day, Taiwan and china will become countries of brothers, or become one country of democracy.

These are my addition !! Enjoy them~

Thanks mate, actually these are Chinese soldiers but who cares where they're from... I love the wild look on their faces, which is hard to see from caucasian dudes...

OMG! Runrungo and Blackworld, thank you both for these pics. Awesome sets. Those swimsuits!! Those swimsuit pics are so incredibly sexy. My one question is, do they they not realise how gay they look - i mean can you get any more queer then two guys wrestling in tight wet shorts, with their cocks bulging. I mean can you see the US Marines doing this? Or the guys from the Royal Irish Regiment?

Or maybe there are no gays in Taiwan so they don't know what queer is.

Anyway, I'm sorry I have nothing to post in return except for pics of my BF who is from Hong King and also very cute, but he wouldn't like that, so I can't

My apology

I think I must explain this: they are not soldiers from China, they are soldiers from Taiwan !

But not now !!

As I wish, I hope there is no war between Taiwan and China, although I would like to see dead soldiers...:sm (53):

I really wish one day, Taiwan and china will become countries of brothers, or become one country of democracy.
I am terribly sorry for the mistake, as I didn't know this for sure... I don't hope for war either, especially in this period of time when the world witness suffer from war and fright of war. I didn't mean to bring on anything and I really wish you didn't feel bad a bout the thing I had said.

And thanks for your addition, you just made my day:sm (57):

Never Mind~

Because you are in Vietnam,
Many foreigners may mistake this.
Some even mistakes "Taiwan" with "Thailand".....
I can understand this.
Feel free to enjoy my addition !!:sm (36):

I am terribly sorry for the mistake, as I didn't know this for sure... I don't hope for war either, especially in this period of time when the world witness suffer from war and fright of war. I didn't mean to bring on anything and I really wish you didn't feel bad a bout the thing I had said.

And thanks for your addition, you just made my day:sm (57):

Omg each one of them is hot >.<

But the population of Taiwan is mainly Han Chinese, as are the vast majority of citizens of the PRC and of Hong Kong. The differences between these states are purely political and man-made and are not based on culture or ethnicity.

Yes, We have the same culture and are the same ethnicity with people living in PRC.
BUT, we have democracy, freedom and human rights !!
We can post anything we like on the internet !!
And, sometimes they even can't link to Youtube, google or CNN...
So, I 'm so glad that I am in Taiwan.

The relationship between Taiwan and China is not like that between Tibet and China, or Chechnya and Russia.
We have our own government, economy, law, land, army and diplomacy.
Although we are always been hectored by PRC .
PRC even aim the missles at Taiwan, those who are the same ethnicity and traditional culture as them.

What a ridiculous thing !

But the population of Taiwan is mainly Han Chinese, as are the vast majority of citizens of the PRC and of Hong Kong. The differences between these states are purely political and man-made and are not based on culture or ethnicity.

Last edited:
Yes, I agree that the hostility between Taiwan and the PRC is a tragedy and a testament to the stupidity of politicians worldwide.

But on to more important things: I take it that you are Taiwanse then, Runrungo, which means you are probably about 1.7m tall, narrow-hipped with a 30inch waist, minimal body fat and nice brown eyes, yes? So how accurate was I? Did you serve in the Taiwanese army too?

Following your posts I tried to find other pics of Chinese/Taiwanses army recruits on google but unfortunately all I could come up with was this one: cute but not really sexy -

Yes, I agree that the hostility between Taiwan and the PRC is a tragedy and a testament to the stupidity of politicians worldwide.

But on to more important things: I take it that you are Taiwanse then, Runrungo, which means you are probably about 1.7m tall, narrow-hipped with a 30inch waist, minimal body fat and nice brown eyes, yes? So how accurate was I? Did you serve in the Taiwanese army too?

Following your posts I tried to find other pics of Chinese/Taiwanses army recruits on google but unfortunately all I could come up with was this one: cute but not really sexy -

good guessing
that's how an average taiwanese man looks like

@runrungo
I was just gonna doubt the style of uniforms b4 i saw your post. And I like what you said there (not the one with "aiming missles at Taiwan", 'cause that's just one side point of view of political matters). I hope TW could stay as it is for a long time cause both sides are simply not ready.

Whatever, they are hot and the collection you have are great.
Thanks for sharing, blackworld and runrungo

But not now !!

Hi tadgh, I can't understand what key words did you use to come up with only that kind of pic.

Here's one from mainlanders'. Just saw it from another forum, a soldier caught video-chat in nude.
There are tons of pics of CN or TW soldier on the internet, if your boyfriend could type in chinese language.
There are even a few forums for gay soldiers/policemen or fetish-ers (is that the right word?) out there.
Good luck.

20120125_02c4e2e76a42f0bbc143ixeTv4Rabecq.jpg

Back