Beuen

Forum Resident
Andrien Brody is not your typical cute guy but he looks hot with his feet coming out of a morgue tray.

Adrien Brody 1.jpg

He's actually not playing dead as he is being put into the morgue tray alive. So I've posted him in the alive section. But he almost looks dead in some of the pix.

Last edited:
I've recently decided that Adrien Brody is "teh sex", as they say on the Interwebs. Thank you for this confirmation :D

I've recently decided that Adrien Brody is "teh sex", as they say on the Interwebs. Thank you for this confirmation :D
What does that mean?
I rented this just to see him as a corpse, was a little disappointed when he wasn't really dead but not bad anyway.

What does that mean?
I rented this just to see him as a corpse, was a little disappointed when he wasn't really dead but not bad anyway.

Hey Verlup, sorry you were disappointed - I post dudes who don't play dead in the "alive section" and dudes that do play dead in the "hot actors playing dead section". Pictures gave the wrong impression I know.

"He's actually not playing dead as he is being put into the morgue tray alive. So I've posted him in the alive section."

Back