Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
christmas-fire.gif

I had a horrible Christmas this year, not that previous ones were any better but this one was particularly fucked-up.

As I already posted in another thread we exchanged our Christmas presents and everyone liked what they got...but exactly at midnight a thunderstorm struck, with gale force winds and there was a blackout in the entire neighbourhood at 12.05

:unreal:

I don't remember a Christmas with thunderstorms.

Then dad's friend called to say he fell from 8 metres and suffered a ruptured spleen that had to be taken out, broken everything and he was in a coma for weeks. We of course had no idea.

At the same time he is getting divorced, everyone dumped him his evil son is selling his house...

He asked us to visit him but my horrible parents refused...they prefer to stay at home and pig themselves all day.

I hate that.

Christmas has turned into a binge earting frenzy, I can't do it althought I did have some chocolate. No one cares about others and all people care is to stuff themselves.

This got me down but I didn't say anything. The dude's name is Vikor, he was is an ex policeman and has a gun. He once got drunk and threated to shoot his entire family in the heads.

Then my retarded cousin Ivan (16) who is mentally retarded and super obese went on a rampage and nearly knocked the house over, he starts screaming like a wild animal and pushes people and spits...knocks things over.

His mom left him for Christmas and went to fuck with a guy from Spain 30 years older than her.

OMG, this is such a nightmare. I can't sleep normally, I want to kill him because he is making a terrible racket all night and there is no one who can stop him.

Then I wanted to sleep in on Chirstmas day but my stupid father turned out loud music at 7 am and woke us all up.

It is so stupid living with your parents but I don't have a choice.

My sister is even worse off.

She and her ugly boyfriend have been going steady for five years now, rented an apartment and were basically on their own.

But their relationship is not going well, he left and decided to spent the holidays with his parents and my sister also returned home, bored and depressed.

I also broke granny's gift, a glass item in front of her. Poor woman said in horror "Oh my Goodness". How embarrassing.

She was very disappointed so I had to go Christmas shopping (again!) on Christmas day, the stores were deserted and I felt like the saddest loneliest dude in the entire universe.

There were drunk young guys every were shouting abuse in the streets, drivers zipping by like crazy, I so wanted some of them to crash and die in front of me.

I hate Christmas, I forced myself to buy presents and tried to be happy but I can't.

When I moved out last year I lost my friends, this Xmas no one dropped me a text message even

:unreal:

No one cares about others and this is the reason the world is going nowhere.

Granny is 83 and hates her sisters, she didn't even went to visit them although they live next door.

Neighbours hate each other, they meet me at the street and instantly start bad-mouthing. Even today...

How horrible!!!!!

I miss my ex boyfriend. We spent last Christmas together.

I will tell you what happened.

I was lonely and depressed in my apartment listening to music, he said he was gonna be with his family.

After midnight he called and said he couldn't stand it at home and said he wanted to come and we get drunk and fuck.

He has done this before - he really couldn't stand his parents and slept with me, we ate together, we biked together, we travelled together!!!!

So on Christmas eve, we were both down each with our own problems and just remained silent and drank bottle after bottle.

We undressed stark naked we couldn't even fuck we were stoned like dead dudes.

Legs spread, cocks flipped back and mouths open we lay stark naked in bed close to each other - we were the perfect dead guys.

That was probably the happiest Christmas in my life.

OMG, Everything bad happens to you, poor Meatpie. The Christmas is shit, was created to spend money for the capitalists. For me they are just vacation.
One mine uncle refused to dinner on Christmas, because he is racist, and this night come the moroccan boyfriend of my aunt.
At rest,
all good. I receive an unexpected gift of my brother, An "Iron Maiden" shirt.
I havent plans for tomorrow yet..... but I will return home at sunrise....or after.

No idea yet, with my friends, for adventure by city after diner and drink. And you?

Hey Meatpie.

Sorry to here about your horrible Christmas. Most exciting thing for me this xmas was finding CDG.

Here's a Youtube video to cheer you up. Its called Horrible Christmas Mishap.

:shock:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your Christmas Meatpie. Your experience proves that it only takes one special person to make it right. I'll bet you and your boyfriend were a couple of hot dead guys!

Good times in life pass so quickly, almost unbelievable how fragile everything is in this big brutal universe.

Hey Meatpie, sorry to hear your christmas was so bad. Here's hoping 2011 is a better one for you!

Yep that was a bad ass Christmas.
Maybe plan on making your next one better. Christmas is what you make it after all.

Some things are outside of our control.

Back