idontsuckmuch

Forum Regular
during Christmas season in every country is always cold, some even have snow but for my country we dont have snow who knows after the polar shift in 2012 we might have but until then its cold here. enough for me to be HORNY, as in, self cumming isnt enough. ive doing that for years, doing that by looking at the videos and pictures of guys doing stuffs at other hot guys. its envious you see, but what if i do it myself. its nice to cum when you see your art work, do the things you see or watch to someone. well of coarse it wont be easy. i need many stuffs, including money. why? i need to buy chloroform, sleeping pills, tranquilizers. and a place to crash. here in my country even man whores from cheap to the most expensive, they are all clean. even they have been doing it for years and on many other people. their rates starts from 2k up. u can get them everywhere, from social sites to gay bars or even celebrities, its nicer if they are athletes. well, you must be careful of AIDS, aids does matter. just be careful. but here on my list, if i have the following, i will tell you what ill do.

1. potassium chloride, this bad boy will stop the heartbeat of your he bitch, i mean, a little dose of this on his left chest. done, instant cdg baby. he will look like he is sleeping beauty. but of coarse, you can still reanimate him with cpr and first aid.

2. a spider venom, a paralytic drug that can be extracted from an african spider, not spiderman. this fellow here is truly a side arm for fooling everyone. this drug can make your sexy male bitch's heart stop for period of time that he will look dead as in dead. cpr, resus and defibs will look primitive for these procedures will not work. your hot male bitch will be dead, so u can practice your cpr, resus and defib fetishes to him. just be careful coz u might hurt your precious or kill him with your excitement. you could break his ribs or even his heart. this drug is just like cinderella, it expires not until 12 midnight but for a certain time depending on the dosage.

3. choke or sleeper hold, it doesnt matter if he is athletic or mr. bond himself. but when he is unaware of his rear, you can lock him up a hold like penis hold when you hold your penis tight when u cum hold. the more he resist the more you can kiss his hair, i mean the more this hold will weaken him. you can even ride his back to rub your penis on his back...i mean no, to tire him more until he fades away. but be careful, your hunk is very tired, you might accidentally break his neck or anything in it. when you feel his down, down down even if the sun is falling down down. you can abuse him. be careful he might come around quick. so its better to tranq him up.

stay for tune for more: 4. tranquilizer 5. sleeping pills 6. chloroform 7. alcoho

interesting post... it's like to build a "wikipedia" to knock out a good boy and play with him :) also drown could knock out a boy without kill him if he's held underwater for not much time...

interesting post... it's like to build a "wikipedia" to knock out a good boy and play with him :) also drown could knock out a boy without kill him if he's held underwater for not much time...

sorry if I made a lot of grammar mistakes but I'm not english.... sorry

Please more. Are you saying potassium chloride rubbed on the chest will penetrate to the heart? I thought it had to be ingested - wonder what the supply is?

Back