macabre

Forum Newcomer
Does anyone of you know what happened to it? I can't access the page anymore even though I am a registered member.

The Necrofiles Forum was hacked and is not coming back.

I recommend you stick with CDG as we have always shown respect for our members and we update regularly in our announcement section whenever there is something new around the site.

CDG is a premium board in every respect:

- fresh exciting stuff is added every day
- system stability
- excellent support team
- latest forum software
- premium design
- fast connection
- Spam protection

If I weren't admin but and ordinary member and I had to choose from the several remaining gore website I would 100% stick and post on CDG.

I started out on ogrish yes, was my favourite website on the internet, I made quite a few friends there and I am happy we managed to stay together and start CDG.

Ogrish was well-organized and well-maintainted until 2006 when for reasons unknown to me Hayden merged it with liveleak and closed the forums.

The site had potential and would have become absolutely big by now, the owners killed it.

It's all too common and we have seen other site go in the same way.

Ogrish will remain in history as one of the greatest gore websites on the internet.

I spent countless happy hours on their forums, on some days it was so busy you could hardly keep up with all the news posts, esp when a new beheading vid was leaked from Iraq.

Wow, you knew the owners of Ogrish...thats impressive

These days I am mainly on Ogrish, DocumentingReality, kiuma.com and CDG.

Yes, I supplied the ogrish frontpage with material and discussed stuff with Hayden but after they banned me for a stupid post I made I no longer wanted to be involved with them.

I know the owners of all the gore websites you mentioned and a few others, we keep in touch on a regular basis with some of them.

I am also missing Necrofiles forum. This looks overall like a better community, but a woman who prefers dead women in pictures may not find much here:/ I never got an answer from Ogrish when I tried to register many times. What did I do wrong? Do I need an invite or something? Do you know?

Ogrish are no longer accepting members.

Back