Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
gay_250x251.jpg

...that back in 2002 when I was 19 I put up a gay ad in a newspaper? I posted my cell phone....muahaahahhaah

:yes:

I didn't have a PC and attended lectures at university during the day but at night I was fucking with other dudes like rabbits.

I put up an ad in the newspaper, saying "Young gay gay from Sofia looking for boyfriend, age 19- fit & cute"

:aha:

I started getting phone calls from complete strangers and yes I dated them.

I fucked some of them, others wanted a fuck but we became good friends...

Anyone else done it???

2773070b.jpg

No....yet. I met guys at nude beaches, fuck, and some are occasionally call between us and drink a few beers, but never a great friendship

Very sad, what is your star sign?

When you go to the beach, how do you know who is gay?

In some nude beaches, there are a gay zone. Usually rocks or trees. I go to walk, when a guy stare me and/or he touch covertly his parts.....Bingo!!
The bad think, in this sites sometimes are a lot of old men.

My star sign.....???.....no idea

In some nude beaches, there are a gay zone. Usually rocks or trees. I go to walk, when a guy stare me and/or he touch covertly his parts.....Bingo!!

:hard lol:Oh metal, this is horrible I couldn't do it. Each to their own.

The bad think, in this sites sometimes are a lot of old men.

I disagree. You can find your type of guy on the internet only problem is it takes a lot of time and there is always the risk the person may just pretend to be nice then when you meet up reveal his ugly side.

Happened to me many times.

My star sign.....???.....no idea

Yes your star sign, your zodiac?

:unreal:

Haha, Is the best of summer, fuck with one or two guys allmost every day. My record was 2 in morning and 3 in afternoon, the same day. My balls was raisins when I arrive at home. Hahahaha
I am Scorpion, but I dont belive in those things.

Yes, Allways, I have got some condoms in my beach bag..
I am a summer slut. The great thing about begin single. When I will have a boyfriend, fails to do it

You will have a boyfriend that will really love you metal, you are still young.

Yes. when I settle down. By the way, I like the second picture.

I've been slutting online since a young age. Made a few good friends with guys I met on cruising chats and websites.
It's nice.

But it does take some time to find a decent hook up sometimes.

How old are you now?

Did you fuck a lof of guys?

Back