Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Some of the best morgue and autopsy videos on CDG come from Russia, from this guy he is 24 and works as a morgue tech.

He is tall and lean, I find him handsome and knowing how sick he really is drives me insane.

He loves to pose with the corpses after he cuts them open, he is very good I admit and toally not grossed out even when he has to cut obese dead dudes full of fat and shit.

I still can't figure if he is into dead women or into men because he has equal share of "material" showing his work on both sexes.

The world is far more insane that you can see in any movie or read in any newspaper.

I love the internet not because you can download movies for free but because you can connect with people with similar interests and this can drive you insane and push the limits of your imagination.

I love this shit and I love our Russian supplier, if he was in my area I would definately cling and hang around with him.

What's your verdict - gay necro, str8 necro or no necro at all (unlikely).

:question mark:

Update:

I think I know the answer already, I sent him one of the absolutely handsome young guys from my collection and he rated him five stars!!!

:5 stars:

:pass out:

he strikes me as a bisexual for some reason.
dont know why.
i also think he gets off on a power trip by hacking up the bodies.
but yes, he does look cool.

Hi m8,

Thanks for your answer, I think you have a point there.

It would be too brutal to ask him what he likes - men or women, but the fact that he rated the dead guy five stars tells me something.

His mom got him into working with the dead, she and him go to work at the same morgue.

Unfortunately he lives super far away otherwise I would ask him for a night tour of their cosy mortuary.

Back