How likely do you think you are to die next year?

• Very likely becoming a corpse in 2011 (illness, smoker or risky behaviour - please specify)

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Highly unlikely, I hardly leave my PC

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Young and old guys die every day in a variety of ways.

How would you estimate your chances of becoming stiff, cold pale corpse in 2011?

Do you suffer from chronic illness?

Perhaps you drink and drive? Feeling suicidal?

Go ahead, share your thoughts we will all be wiped out one way or another.

Likely....I drink at weekend and I just get a driver's license(bad combination), and I smoke much. I had a lot of anxiety disorders and returns when it pleases.
I must change, sincerely, I have fear of death, the fact of being...nothing! Hopefully I get to be old....very old, of course, the life is a parenthesis between two nothings. (I like this sentence, I will put in my signature)

Old age sucks metal, after 60 disease hits and life becomes torture.

I think you are going to die in a car wreck metal, lots of guys die in car wrecks in Spain - and you said it - drinking & driving will one day get you a one way ticket to the morgue, no doubt about that.

Fear of death can be overwhelming and difficult to cope with.

To tell you not to fear will be stupid - we all have it built in our brains.

I know that if I croak next year I will be awesome corpse, hairy chest and ass, smelly feets - I will definately make the guys at the morgue happy.

If I am old and wrinkled no one will want to puncture my anus and suck my toes when they stretch me naked at the morgue.

:rude_churnit:

Life is what you make of it. If you think you are going to die, then you just might. While time does have its effects on the body, so too does the state of one's mind. If you want to live, then you will. Short of circumstances you cannot control, i.e. murder/crime victim, accident, etc., it is mostly up to the individual. Life is much too short normally and we will be gracing the pages of this forum soon enough to be morbidly obsessed with our own impending doom and when will it happen. We have no control over it, save suicide or reckless behaviors and when it is your time, it is your time. Some who think they will die tomorrow live for many, many years and those who thought they were invincible have graced the autopsy tables of morgues around the world, as evidenced in this forum. I personally would like to be around for as long as I can. So long as I can live a good and product life and are not being kept alive by artificial methods, I am all for old age. I have worked hard, put in my time, paid my dues and want to be able to reap the benefits and fruits of my labors. :cheers::RIP:

Fideliodemo's right, you can lead a healthy life and being an athlete and die today, however, can be a drug addict and a crazy driver, and become old.

can be a drug addict and become old.

Highly unlikely.

Drug addiction ruins all internal organs but it's the brain that suffers the most, immune system is also severely compromised.

A drug addict who started let say at 20 will be wrinkled like a 100-year-old granny by the time they are 40.

I have classmates who became drug addicts and one dude died on New Years a few years ago from a drug overdose, I posted about him.

So generally not drug addicts don't have a good life expectancy.

I could have died this September when I crashed. It was like a movie, and didn't feel real though. I have slowed down a little bit since then.

While lifestyle does have a bearing on life expectancy, the truth is, when it is your time, it is your time. There was a famous doctor, I forget his name, who was an exercise and diet expert that took care of himself and did everything right. He was out jogging and dropped dead of a heart attack. You would think he would be around longer than someone who was a habitual drug user, but we do not have the final say in when our time is up, by natural methods of course - suicide, murder and accidents excluded. Who knows, there may be something in those drugs that prolongs the lifespan and increases our chances of reaching old age. I know that all of this diet and low-fat crap they are selling to us now is nothing but a bunch of chemical compunds that are doing us no good what so ever. I live by the addage of doing what I want, when I want and enjoying it; you only get one shot and it is a short one, so live life to the fullest. If you want to drink, drink, but do so in moderation. Do what you enjoy, just do so in moderation. I do not want to have any regrets.

I could have died this September when I crashed. It was like a movie, and didn't feel real though. I have slowed down a little bit since then.

If you had died we would definately post a long thread about you, but glad you didn't as your posts are interesting. Good to hear you are more careful now, motorcycles are big killers of young dudes.

If you had died we would definately post a long thread about you, but glad you didn't as your posts are interesting. Good to hear you are more careful now, motorcycles are big killers of young dudes.

Thanks, MP. Maybe I have slowed down like 5mph? Probably I should have not, but I even got a bigger bike now (750 cc):hahahahha: I thought about getting a litter bike, but I did not.

It is snowing, so it will be a while to ride.

Probably. My job may send me to some riskier locations later next year.

I really outta start hitchhiking more to increase my chances at a glorious departure from this, as they say, mortal coil.

Well I read only now this question..so answer now..october 2012,steel alive!
well mates I really don't look for die, but my big and continue in my life desire is to know how hot and horny is to have my heart pierced through by a sharp blade or by a bullet! I'd love to be killed when I'm barechested and die with my hand on chest feeling my last heart-throbe and enjoyng for that waited piece of metal planted deep in my chest: I gone gym quite every day of my adult life to have a muscolar chest and never cut my hairy lon my sternum..so hope to meet a killer or a man that have my similar desires and realize it toghether, think could be hot too.. write me: private mail is daitarn.t@hotmail.it

i am fed up with this existence and hope that this year, this winter more precisley will mark at end to Will Scott and it is my fervent hope that I will meet someone to assist me in the regard...want to go out in high s&m style...I also firmly believe that the universe that we inhabit is but one of millions of universes and that when we "die" in this reality, we move on to another reality and so on to the end of time.....and if anyone is interested in $assisting and is in the nyc metro area please respond

Interesting question. I smoke like a chimney (and I have asthma also), so strike one against me. On the flip-side, since I was robbed at gunpoint (short-barreled shotgun three feet from my chest held by one assailant, and a revolver in the hands of the other seriously-wired crackhead, and then kicked in the face after being told to lie face down, hostage style--resulting in three separate broken bones in the skull--nose, cheek and suborbital blowout of the eye socket), I've had agoraphobia so I don't leave the house much and hardly ever drive... So, I probably won't die in public or in a fiery car wreck. Although, staying home can be perilous... carbon monoxide or a gas leak (both unlikely), or maybe slipping in the shower and bleeding out... a lot more likely as I'm prone to being a klutz. Oh yea, armed home invasions seem to be gaining in popularity, so maybe I will violently buy the farm at home after all. Hmmm... You know, I may have occasional ideations of suicide when the depression and anxiety get out of hand, but I'm too much of a chicken-shit to actually kill myself, so that's probably not going to happen; and, I don't have any fetishistic desires to be killed violently (maybe just hung by the neck a little until I blow a huge load, but then I must insist on being let down before the fat lady starts yodeling a Wagnerian aria).

Upon reflection, I do recall dining out with my elderly mother one evening, and upon stepping out of the vehicle, looking up and seeing a rather intensely bright object in the sky. My first thought was of an impending asteroidal/cometary strike. My second thought was something to the effect of, "Wouldn't that be a relief." So maybe I do have a deeply buried desire to die.

However, all of the above food for thought, is in the end moot, as we're all going to die on December 21st when planet Nebiru collides with the Earth, time stops as a result of the Aztec calendar running out, the Earth aligns in conjunction with the galactic center exposing us all to a deadly gamma ray burst, the aliens finally invade, global nuclear warfare occurs started by the North Koreans and Iranians, a devastatingly deadly viral pandemic is released by a disgruntled scientist, and a black hole devours the planet from the inside-out, caused by those foolish physicists at the Very Large Hadron Collider, et cetera, et cetera, etc. Oh well, on the up side, at least I don't have to worry about the hassle of last minute Christmas shopping. :happy stud: That's something to celebrate!

Last edited:
For us soldiers dying is in our job description But the wars are winding down so I may see 2013 through There will always be new wars - we are the worlds second oldest profession.

Diabetes, neuropathy, kidney issues, and bi-polar disorder. I always have death creeping around the corner. But there are too many things I haven't seen or done. Too stubborn as well. I think I will die of either a stroke or heart attack. I'm not afraid of death, I just want to see and do some things before I finally accept deaths advances.

Die in the next year? That's quite possible, life is short, and death can show up any day when you least expect it, but I'm in no hurry.
I was cured from cancer ten years ago; bladder cancer was removed successfully; I was only 35 when it developed.
That's not the only reason I would have died much younger if I had been born more than half a century earlier.
Mankind's best endeavors: science and medical care!
If I go, I hope to be over 90 in good health and then get a few bullets between my ribs.
Hope to make CDG then as picture set.

I have also been close to death many times. Most recently in the summer of 2011 when I was repairing the oven I forgot to switch it off from the mains....electricity ran through metal pincers I was holding.

Everythng happened in a split second, the metal got so hot it started to smoke and I was holding it with my bare hands.

I saw everything but couldn't react. Electricity ran from one side of the pincer through the other and then back into the oven where it short circuited.

I was so stupid and got extremely lucky that day I am certain I would have died.

I was repairing the oven I forgot to switch it off from the mains....electricity ran through metal pincers I was holding. Electricity ran from one side of the pincer through the other and then back into the oven where it short circuited.

Phew! You're lucky the resistance through the pincers back into the oven was evidently much smaller than through you into the earth.
That's the kind of thing that might otherwise well have stopped your heart.
You sure seem to have a thing with electricity (lightning bolts, ...) :spiked hair: !
Narrow escapes like that make me glad I'm still around.

Back