PDA

View Full Version : Was 2008 a good or a bad year for you?

Meatpie
21-12-08, 08:52 PM
2008 was a good year for me personally, lots of fun, sex and booze.

I had difficult times, esp January with getting attacked, surgery and nasty December with health problems.

I failed to have a lasting relationship, but had lots of fun playing dead! First time in my life!

I failed to find a morgue job and didn't see a real cute dead guy. But I was close when my cousin killed himself in August.

Maybe next year.

I failed at the job too because I am absolutely not interested in what I do.

Anyway, we learn from our mistakes. I hope I can achieve my goal soon - working with dead people.

-------------------------

So what was 2008 like for you?

Entilzha
22-12-08, 12:09 PM
I met some CDG forum members, met the guy I fell in love with and got a new job and a good pay!!!

A good yer fer me

LTmyselfni
22-12-08, 05:55 PM
Pretty good until my buddy got us in a car wreck and fucked up my back. It limits how long I can stay in my chair to be online. I hate limitations pf any sort and then there is this cunt nurse who always seems to show up when I am finally here so I have log off befor she sees what i'm doing and "refers me to a shrink." which I think she thinks I need anyway. Oh fuck here she come pulling up now! I'll be back when she leaves.

Meatpie
27-12-08, 03:24 PM
Pretty good until my buddy got us in a car wreck and fucked up my back. It limits how long I can stay in my chair to be online. I hate limitations pf any sort and then there is this cunt nurse who always seems to show up when I am finally here so I have log off befor she sees what i'm doing and "refers me to a shrink." which I think she thinks I need anyway. Oh fuck here she come pulling up now! I'll be back when she leaves.

:sm (43):

You'll be fine man, it just takes time to recover. Good to see you post again. :sm (32):