• I had an excellent year

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
2699892u.jpg

As the year draws to a close it's time to open our regula thread where users sharing their experiences during the year and discuss global events that are shaping our world.

In my view 2010 has been just another annus horribilis, complete utter mayhem.

Millions of people died, thousands in natural disasters thousands more in wars, terrorists attacks and various accidents.

The Haiti Earthquake, the Chilean earthquake, the Pakistan Floods, the Russian Forest Fires, the Indonesian volcanic eruptions - 2010 has definately been a year of natural disasters, some ranking as the largest in history.

The Great Depression is turning into disaster, esp in Europe where countries are collapsing one after the other and some say the European Union may fall apart.

2010 has been bad and tirbulent for the CDG community as well.

We lost good posting users, there have been changes in the forum staff and several members were faced with serious health problems.

Long time partners who met on CDG split up, old friendships were lost.

I am not happy with 2010, what a horrible year.

What are your views, you are welcome to share experiences, tell us what you achieved and what you lost, who died and who survived, what made you happy in 2010?

Dead buddies? Who died LT and what from? I am sorry for your loss.

A friend from high school drowned in a jet ski accident (took a week to find his body) and my neighbor who died from complications from the pesticide agent orange that was sprayed on him in Vietnam. He lived next door to me for 7 years.

Age of the dudes?

Nasty cases, esp the decomposed jet ski dude.

Back