bugboy81

Forum Newcomer
what would you do if you found a hot guys decapitated head, or a hot dismembered cock or foot???

If I found the head of a hot guy, the first thing I would do is look for the body. To me, a complete set has more value than the individual parts. It's nearly impossible to find a body that matches up properly to other than the original head. I just don't have time to Frankenstein the thing and reanimating the unmatched parts is a nightmare. :)

If I find a severed foot of a young guy I would suck the toes and then take it home and put in the fridge.

I will suck it every day like icecream.

If I find a severed foot of a young guy I would suck the toes and then take it home and put in the fridge.

I will suck it every day like icecream.

Would it keep better in the freezer or does that spoil the flavor?

Freezing the foot will preserve both is taste and aroma.

I'd keep the head, fill it with my cum. Freeze it, then fuck again. Freeze it. Fuck it again. Do that over and over until the thing was coated in my cum. I'd make him suck my dick, then impale him on my cock and cum and watch him face me as I fuck his neck. Just the head though. I'd keep the cock and suck on it as I fucked the head. Not too sure about a foot though.

I'd keep the head, fill it with my cum. Freeze it, then fuck again. Freeze it. Fuck it again. Do that over and over until the thing was coated in my cum. I'd make him suck my dick, then impale him on my cock and cum and watch him face me as I fuck his neck. Just the head though. I'd keep the cock and suck on it as I fucked the head. Not too sure about a foot though.

i do agree with u

i do agree with u

What would you do?

I'd like to gang rape the head. Have someone fuck the neck while I fuck the mouth, our cock heads could touch and rub against each other in the back of the head. Then filling the mouth with cum.

look at the head while I suck on the cock. Hey wondering how do they make a shrunken head?

look at the head while I suck on the cock. Hey wondering how do they make a shrunken head?

To make a shrunken head: Start with a reasonably fresh head, preferably that of some enemy of yours. You won't need the skull itself, just skin and muscle covering the skull. Either impale the head on a post or hold it firmly between your knees and begin loosening the flesh around the base of the skull. If the decapitation was rough, trim around the bottom, the skin and flesh is actually fairly elastic. So, begin pulling toward the top of the skull using a sharp knife to detach any ligaments from the bone. You will probably have to make cuts around the mouth, nostrils, eye sockets and ear canals. You should be able to get the entire skull covering off in one piece. Dispose of the skull.

Sew shut the openings in the skull covering using heavy thread or leather thong. Make certain the head is turn with the skin on the outside and boil it for about thirty minutes. This will cook out some of the fat and start the shrinking. To continue shrinking and drying the head, set it neck opening up like a cup in sand to stabilize it. Fill the head with sand you have heated over the fire until very hot. Leave it a couple of hours. This will absorb the fats in the tissue and also drive out the moisture. Repeat tree times. Finally, smoke the head over a low fire until it is darkened and hard. The head will much smaller and it will have many of the features of the original head. Many shrunken heads are still identifiable.

To make a shrunken head: Start with a reasonably fresh head, preferably that of some enemy of yours. You won't need the skull itself, just skin and muscle covering the skull. Either impale the head on a post or hold it firmly between your knees and begin loosening the flesh around the base of the skull. If the decapitation was rough, trim around the bottom, the skin and flesh is actually fairly elastic. So, begin pulling toward the top of the skull using a sharp knife to detach any ligaments from the bone. You will probably have to make cuts around the mouth, nostrils, eye sockets and ear canals. You should be able to get the entire skull covering off in one piece. Dispose of the skull.

Sew shut the openings in the skull covering using heavy thread or leather thong. Make certain the head is turn with the skin on the outside and boil it for about thirty minutes. This will cook out some of the fat and start the shrinking. To continue shrinking and drying the head, set it neck opening up like a cup in sand to stabilize it. Fill the head with sand you have heated over the fire until very hot. Leave it a couple of hours. This will absorb the fats in the tissue and also drive out the moisture. Repeat tree times. Finally, smoke the head over a low fire until it is darkened and hard. The head will much smaller and it will have many of the features of the original head. Many shrunken heads are still identifiable.

wow a pro here ... :D

assuming everything was fresh (and why wouldn't they be), i'd definately skull fuck the head up the throat, occasionally pausing to turn the foot that i'm cooking on the grill !

what would you do if you found a hot guys decapitated head, or a hot dismembered cock or foot???

Head: sell it to highest bidding CDG member. Cock: my neighbor's dog loves them (every time I see it, it gives me head like there's no tomorrow (I do take a shower every day!!). Foot: there's a traditional delicious Dutch meal I'd invite you all to.

Bagsy being second cock in Necroheadfucker's suggestion of double skull fuck!

Use the head to make a plaster mold - impale on a stake - place on a platter - keep in the freezer - store in a treasure box

cock - sautee and eat

foot - ignore

buttocks - now that's a prime cut of meat I'd fuck

I would use salt instead of sand. It sucks up moisture and acts as a bacterial/fungus repellent. Salt stands up to heat well, like sand.

Back