Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
500x_muuugshotside.jpg

500x_muuugshotside.jpg

Police arresting a man for allegedly soliciting prostitution in Miami earlier this month ran into a bit of difficulty when they got him back to the station.
It was not a matter of him resisting arrest or being uncooperative. Nor did it have anything to do with his identification - he provided his name and other personal details, and submitted to fingerprinting and a mugshot.
The trouble started when they got to the part in the paperwork that requires them to note 'unique physical features'.
The suspect had an unique physical feature alright... no forehead!

The mugshots, especially the one of the suspect in profile, shows why the arresting officers were left scratching their normal heads for a proper description.

After an unspecified period of time, the police clearly gave up, as the charge sheet merely states 'half a head' - hardly the medical term for it.
The release of the highly individual mugshot online caused a flurry of conjecture over whether the photos were faked.
But a spokeswoman from the Miami-Dade County Pre-Trial Detention Center said she saw the suspect while he was being processed.
She rather casually added: 'I just looked at him. I see a lot of stuff. It didn't really bother me.'
The man's picture was no longer on the Miami-Dade County website because he had been released. The spokeswoman said she did not know his name - and he is variously identified as 25-year-old Carlos Rodriguez, 25, or Carlos Sosa.

Of coure, with an identifying feature such as 'half a head', who needs a name?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-mind-bending-mugshot-suspect-half-head.html

I have seen other people with head trauma and deformed heads but nothing like this, where is his brain and how is it possible that he is still alive? Deep scars are visible, evidence of a severe head trauma.

Another pic:

Alan Hind, 28 years old, United Kingdom, Accident at work in building.

He has a great profile, except for the head thing. :yes: Could be a war injury and could be fixed with an implanted prothesis.

Back