Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
kbotl.png

Check out how the tough guys at the bodybuilding forums react when they first discover the beauty of CDG.

I recommend you read the whole thread, it's 2 pages.

:hahahahha:

I msyelf had quite a laugh reading their reactions, sad cunts.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124825861

hahaahha, their reaction r so funny!!!xD, However! I wanna them die so much....1-they r cute and have hot body.2-they will shut up and be my toy peacefully,hahhahhaahhahahahahahahahhaha xD

yo honestly are you really calling us sad? look at you, fuckin weirdo faggots. looking at dead people and being aroused by it? have you ever considered therapy? you sick fucks. especially meatpie, the guy who masturbates to dead guys' feet. it's almost hard to believe that people like you actually exist on this planet.

It's sad that instead of working on your bodies you keep posting threads about CDG, far more than we have posted about you. Why are you guys obsessed with us?

At first I found it funny, now it's just so lame I doubt you will get any replies.

Go back to your forum for fatties trying to lose weight and post some before and after pics, I love seeing your fucked up bodies and reading about your sad lives in America.

Bodybuilding is a forum for fat American kids who try to get in shape, some guys have huge bellies, monster fatness.

Some of you guys are dinosaurs.

We can easily register on BB and post and flame you but it was much easier to test you with a post here to see if some of you are following our site daily.

It's a fact - there are guys from bodybuilding forums who lurk here and actually spent time to read our shit.

I myself can't remain on bodybuilding for more than five minutes- it's page after page of fatness and the same old story repeated over and over, bodybulding forums is about weight loss, not fitness!

It should be renamed iamfatandbored.com

:punch:

BTW I just found this thread on your forum about sucking, kissing and fondling a girl's toes ??? :puke:

What the fuck is wrong with you guys, don't you have any self-respect?

You make me barf srsly

:green puke:

Reactions: c44
It's sad that instead of working on your bodies you keep posting threads about CDG, far more than we have posted about you. Why are you guys obsessed with us?

At first I found it funny, now it's just so lame I doubt you will get any replies.

Go back to your forum for fatties trying to lose weight and post some before and after pics, I love seeing your fucked up bodies and reading about your sad lives in America.

Bodybuilding is a forum for fat American kids who try to get in shape, some guys have huge bellies, monster fatness.

Some of you guys are dinosaurs.

We can easily register on BB and post and flame you but it was much easier to test you with a post here to see if some of you are following our site daily.

It's a fact - there are guys from bodybuilding forums who lurk here and actually spent time to read our shit.

I myself can't remain on bodybuilding for more than five minutes- it's page after page of fatness and the same old story repeated over and over, bodybulding forums is about weight loss, not fitness!

It should be renamed iamfatandbored.com

:punch:
buddy, our site has almost 3 million people! and where do you see fat people? lol most people on the site are pretty lean and in shape. and we can't spend ALL of our time working on our bodies, that's just 1 hour out of the day. the rest of the time we spend eating healthy, sleeping and having fun on bb.com. you look and masturbate to dead people, do you not see anything wrong with that? LOL

One hour is far from enough for you monster bellies. I haven't seen your pics, I bet you are fit but admit it - most guys there are obese.

4 million members is cool, with current trends you can have 10 million fatties soon, America is a big country!

Welcome to the obesity epidemic forums :aha:

BTW welcome to CDG.

Post here and you will see what real fun on the internet is all about.

One hour is far from enough for you monster bellies. I haven't seen your pics, I bet you are fit but admit it - most guys there are obese.

4 million members is cool, with current trends you can have 10 million fatties soon, America is a big country!

Welcome to the obesity epidemic forums :aha:

BTW welcome to CDG.

Post here and you will see what real fun on the internet is all about.
lol yeah i bet you'd love to see my pics faggot

I'd like to see your pic yeah, out of curiousity to see if you fit the profile of the typical BB member.

But you are so scared of us here you will NEVER EVER release that on the internet.

We are the sick bastards after all, you are the normal ones :muahha:

i take pride in being a "sick bastard" you should see what happens to those pretty muscles after being dead for a few weeks...no thank you

btw meatpie is HOT! :p

The more muslced a dude is, the stiffer he will get when he dies, some young dudes become like planks a few hours after croak.

the reactions there are absolutely priceless!! LOL
even a few junior necros there from what i can see! lol
they can complain all they want, ill bet you several of them have
already been back here and jacked hard to our stuff!

yo honestly are you really calling us sad? look at you, fuckin weirdo faggots. looking at dead people and being aroused by it? have you ever considered therapy? you sick fucks. especially meatpie, the guy who masturbates to dead guys' feet. it's almost hard to believe that people like you actually exist on this planet.
so now that you knew that we exist, you can't handle the reality? the world is much larger than you think, don't just live in your small ideal world, get out of there sometimes. haha :D

your best friend could be one of us and youd never know it!
they say the ones who complain and protest the most about things are
the ones who really want it.

pmsl,what total jerks on that so called fat body building site. i call for liposuction.

Dank, we all have obsessions. Many body builders are incredibly narcissistic and spend so much time focusing on themselves that they ignore what goes on in the world. Young body builders are always looking for perfection. But, they never seem to get to that point. They become obsessive. They experiment with various nutrient concoctions and sometimes illegal drugs. Steroid use is rampant among them. A lot of body builders have died because of their abuse of steroids and other drugs. It has been well documented in the United States.

How many people have died jacking off to photos of dead people? Perhaps body building is a much more dangerous practice despite the appearance of healthy living wouldn't you agree? There are probably some obese CDG members. It is only rational to assume that some of the people on your body building website are obese and some are not there to learn how to build muscle mass. A few of your members probably jack off to the photos of musclebound hunks. If your photo is on a web site or in a magazine, the odds are good that someone found you to be stimulating. Doesn't that make you feel special?

OMG!

Flamewars on teh innernetz!

Hilarious stuff, the overreactions of the bodybuilders'/fatties' forum is really stupid.

:wtf sign:

Back