I've seen this in a couple other places, but not here. It's a personal favorite. Very glad to see it posted. (BTW, there are at least two other vids of this guy getting hanged that I know of. I wish I had them to share, but perhaps someone else does)

poor kid..
tried to reach the saving ground with his toes..but there was no chance given this time ;-)

Does anybody know if this is real or not? I ask because it's posted in the "Alive Dudes" section. It's a very hot vid. - I only wish that he'd had his pants down at the time so that we could see his cock swinging free and possibly getting a stiffy.

Stuffedick, It's erotic play. The Hangman and victim did two other videos that I know of. The other two, he was wearing a shirt to disguise the safety harness. That said, they were all hot. Haven't seen anything new from them in some time, but the site where they were originally posted no longer exists. Hopefully, they are members of this group, will see how much we appreciate their work, and will share more.

Dropdude, *thank you* for the clarification - I guessed that it was a scene rather than reality (doesn't go blue and piss himself) but some of the above comments made me question that assumption. I now don't feel guilty getting a hard on when I watch it.

I echo your hope that some members might have the other vids. and will share them with us.

dont you know meatpie that the stink of shit i mean hangtime,
i mean shit continues to linger long after its been flushed and gone!
looks like our sewer has backed up here at cdg...

hey flabtime,
go choke on a piece of bacon and have a stroke u fat assed motha fucker!!!!

:above post::5 stars:

We haven't forgotten what a sad piece of shit you really are flabtime, don't think you will be making any new friends here

hehehehe :punch:

YOUR FLAB IS PHUCKEDDD!!!!!

Go back to cadmar's dead forum now and complain about CDG :hahahahha:

:fuck you:

Back