Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I get rock stone cement hard when I see young guys who worship their feets - sucking their big toes, licking their soles or even better eating all the fingers.

I can pass out with pleasure when a hairy fit guy let's me suck his toes.

Unfortunately only a handful of the guys I've fucked let me do it, the others thought it was disgusting.

What do you think?

well, I think guys feet r supper hot,easpecially wearing military boots! wow that really turns me on! however I prefer sock feet instead of bare feet=];another thing is a little bit smelly feet is perfect for me but stinky feet will turn me off...I dont like dirty play so far xD

the second pic is really hot. I dont really understand how can anybody think that its disgusting...

*sigh*
I think it's really annoying when a guy won't let me near his feet because "they smell and that's gross", then asks to be rimmed...

Hypocritical, ever so slightly... ;)

I agree. I've been in the same situation, it's just so ridicilous.

My boyfriend Alex wouldn't let me touch his feet, I was never able to understand why....otherwise he let me fuck him raw.

I'm not into the anal stuff, nasty side affects ya know and flat disgusting too, but im ok with the feet stuffs just dont ask me to admire your feet (id do it if asked just cuz I am that kinda guy).

I'm not into the anal stuff, nasty side affects ya know and flat disgusting too, but im ok with the feet stuffs just dont ask me to admire your feet (id do it if asked just cuz I am that kinda guy).

what kind of side effects?

I get rock stone cement hard when I see young guys who worship their feets - sucking their big toes, licking their soles or even better eating all the fingers.

Unfortunately only a handful of the guys I've fucked let me do it, the others thought it was disgusting.

What do you think?

I would not do it my self, but once a guy played with my toes and it was hot!

What do you think?

I myself think that gorgeous feet are the sexiest and most delicious part of a young man!!!!

Back